Western Philosopher Ask Game-- put Philosophers in my inbox!
- Plato- What would be your ideal ______? (choose whatever)
- Aristotle- Your strongest virtue?
- Epicurus- An aspect of your life that brings you great happiness? Great pain?
- Aquinas- Do you believe in any deity or deities?
- Hobbes- Last promise/contract you made with someone?
- Descartes- Something you doubt often?
- Spinoza- Something you feel that you lack?
- Locke- Something you are very grateful to have learned?
- Leibniz- What are you most optimistic about?
- Hume- Talk about a time when your passion overcame your reason.
- Smith- Who is someone that you often sympathize with?
- Kant- One thing that you think should be required of every person that possesses the ability to carry out said thing?
- Rousseau- A time when you personally experienced discrimination?
- Hegel- A contradiction that irks you when it is committed?
- Schopenhauer- What are you most pessimistic about?
- Mill- The last time you tried to stop/prevent someone from suffering?
- Kierkegaard- Your biggest fear regarding the future?
- Marx- Your political ideology?
- Nietzsche- What do you dislike most about humanity today?
- Husserl- An experience you really learned from?
- Russell- When was the last time you asked someone to prove something to you?
- Wittgenstein- What is a belief/idea that you used to hold but now reject? Why do you reject it now?
- Heidegger- What do you commonly presuppose about people when you meet them?
- Ryle- How is your current relationship with your body?
- Sartre- A freedom you wish you didn't have?
- Foucault- A social criticism you have?
- Chomsky- If you could learn another language, what would it be and why?
- Rawls- Something that you feel is unfair?
1.yes I’m old
2. .10 a text 0.o
Page 1 of 165
← Newer • Older →